Livestock farm workers recruitment company
Livestock farm workers are popularly sought after agricultural workers who perform routine tasks in diary, meat, egg and wool production. Due to the basic nature of work international scale recruitment is noticed in this industry. Farm owners in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, United States, Saudi Arabia, Dubai etc prefer to recruit workers from India, Nepal, Africa etc.
These positions are grossly classified under Live Stock Farming
- Beef cattle farm workers
- Dairy Cattle Farm Worker
- Mixed Livestock Farm Worker
- Poultry Farm Worker
- Sheep Farm Worker
- Wool Handler
Most of countries seek a basic qualification. While Australia and New Zealand seek compulsory secondary education and / or ANZSCO level 5 certification. Intermediate one pre-graduation levels are accepted in most countries. Apart from the basic qualification the farm owners ask for short period of on job training. Candidates with prior experience in live stock farming will enjoy an advantage.
While recruiting the right live stock farmers for you we ensure the candidates have the following skills
- providing feed and water as instructed to livestock
- ensure well being of livestock with regular patrolling, inspection
- herding live stock between paddocks and milking/shearing stations to ensure feed availability between paddocks
- cleaning udders and attaching milking machines
- egg collection and incubation
- exercising certain livestock like horses.
- basic animal health care to identify sick animals and segregating them to prevent spread of illness.
Positions similar to Livestock farm workers recruitment company:
What People Say About Us
R. Sinamatra, Hong Kong
"We are thankful to Aman Overseas for the excellent service you have provided us in form of long term staffing solutions for our hotels and spas around the world. Irrespective of the country our properties are located in we got talented people when required. Thank you."