Forestry and Logging Workers Recruitment
Forestry and logging workers are those who bring up / maintain natural or plantation forests for government or commercial activities. It includes planting, logging, felling and sawing activities in forests. It normally does not include tree surgery as that tends to be a special skill.
Forestry and Logging Workers are mostly responsible for:
- Maintaining equipments and infrastructure inside the forest area.
- Destroying unwanted vegetation like weeds and unproductive trees.
- Planting news trees for forestation.
- Overall forest growth and individual plant care using fertilizers, insecticides etc.
- Prevent and pacify forest fires.
- Felling trees, loading and transporting them.
- Prepare the targeted felling area and clear them of saplings, men and animals.
- Operating saws, tractors, ploughs and their maintenance.
This job requires tough people and mostly male candidates who can stay away from regular habitation for long periods. We look to hire only people in excellent physical health that the job demands. While first aid and emergency management training is provided by the employers we prefer to hire for you candidates already having those skills.
Communication is the most important and the most basic skill that is crucial to success of a candidate in a job. We put a lot of emphasis in hiring people who are multilingual and can communicate easily with local population and superiors as required. To recruit Forestry Workers, Logging Assistant orTree Fallers contact us today or call +91 96-50-297976.
Positions similar to Forestry and Logging Workers Recruitment:
What People Say About Us
R. Sinamatra, Hong Kong
"We are thankful to Aman Overseas for the excellent service you have provided us in form of long term staffing solutions for our hotels and spas around the world. Irrespective of the country our properties are located in we got talented people when required. Thank you."